Welcome to the sport of eventing – a unique and precision sport where men and woman compete together on an equal footing, amateurs compete against Olympic medallists and the horses take centre stage, providing spectators with a thrilling and adrenalin packed experience. With around 7,000 visitors in 2016, Osberton International Horse Trials, is a prestigious event in the eventing calendar, providing sport of the highest quality which both entices and excites, together with access to a high net worth and often hard to reach audience.
With quality and innovation at the heart of BEDE Events, we are always striving to increase the following of our sport. We pride ourselves on working closely with our partners to deliver exciting bespoke packages that enhance both the experience and reach for the potential sponsor. Big or small, we are committed to delivering for you to ensure that Osberton International Horse Trials works to your advantage, be it product launches, client or staff hospitality or company profiling.
Promotional opportunities include:
- Extensive on event branding and advertising opportunities
- Naming rights for cross country fences including ‘feature’ fences, naming rights to event facilities, attractions and services
- Exclusive use of arena side or cross country pavilions for corporate hospitality, sales events, product launches, employee motivation/reward activities etc
- Access to ‘money can’t buy’ event client hospitality experiences; e.g. course walks, rider appearances, etc
- Right to create exclusive event promotions and media activation programmes
To discuss your ideas and aspirations and develop a partnership with BEDE Events, please contact Stuart Buntine at firstname.lastname@example.org.